The Informatics Group, listed on the mainboard of the Stock Exchange of Singapore was established in 1983, and is a multinational corporation providing lifelong learning services in information technology and business management. Informatics presently has a global network spanning more than 50 countries, offering programs from O/A Levels (for international students) to undergraduate and post-graduate degree completions.
MISSION and VISION
We are the preferred and leading educational institution offering IT-empowered courses that produces globally competitive individuals who can be innovators of the world.
We focus in understanding our students and putting them first in everything we do.
We empower our people to be professionals demonstrating the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
We manifest creativity and innovation in our development, delivery of programmes and services.
We strive to be responsible corporate citizens in every society that we operate.
We endeavor to provide sustainable returns to our stakeholders.
Who we are
Informatics Philippines is a member of the Informatics global group with its main headquarters in Singapore. Our organization is engaged in training and education in fields of Information Technology and business, offering degree and diploma programs. We are also affiliated with Universities from the UK, Australia, and US. The National Computing Center from Manchester, UK (NCC, UK) and Informatics Academy from Singapore validate our Higher Education programs.
Our Higher Education programs are designed to address the most sought after skills in the business industry and IT market. Academic experts from educational institutions all over the world have designed and continuously maintain the standards of our curriculum – making sure that it is at par with the global community.
Informatics also offers short IT training courses for corporations and individuals to get high-end skills in information technology, providing professionals with a competitive edge to succeed in the IT industry. Equipped with state-of-art equipment and flexible platforms, Informatics’ committed team of trainers continues to train and upgrade themselves in response to the rapid developments in IT. Informatics is well-poised to provide advanced training for professionals and place them in the forefront of information technology.
- The Singapore Brand Awards 2002 and 2003,
- The Singapore Quality Class for Private Education Organizations (SQC for PEO)
- The People Developer Standards Award.
- Named by USA Forbes Magazines as one of the 100 Best Managed Small Companies outside of USA
- The 12th Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards (2005),
- The National Consumers Council (2001, 2002 and 2004),
- The National Consumers Quality Awards as Outstanding Computer School.
- Elavated to the Hall of Fame award for winning the International Master Franchise of the Year Award (Service Category) for two consecutive years (2001-2002), by the Department of Trade and Industry and by the Philippine Franchise Association
- Informatics was also awarded by the Parangal ng Bayan Foundation with the National Consumers Excellence Award for Outstanding IT School in view of its significant contribution to the well-being of the Filipino Consumers.
- Globally, Informatics has won many awards including the Singapore Brand Awards 2002 and 2003, the Singapore Quality Class for Private Education Organizations (SQC for PEO)
- People Developer Standards Award. Informatics Philippines is part of a network of training and education companies that operates in over 50 countries spanning Asia, Europe, Africa and South America. Informatics Group is listed on the mainboard of the Stock Exchange of Singapore
- The heart of Informatics’ philosophy is to consistently provide students with globally-recognized and premium quality training services, thereby ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- Informatics is committed to making education available to those who need it so that they can contribute to the development of their country.
Informatics has the responsibility to identify and develop leaders among its students.
- The company is constantly upgrading its resources, especially in the area of human resources where the Informatics staff are given recognition for their invaluable contribution.
Informatics’ commitment to quality is carried through by Informatics Quality Management System, which encompasses all aspects and levels in the organization from course design to program scheduling, student assessment/ examination to counseling services and staff training.
This commitment to excel beyond customers’ expectations by providing quality services and products has enabled Informatics to receive international recognition through the ISO (International Standard Organization) 9001 certification for design capability. The centers in the Informatics network are ISO 9002 certified for program delivery and management.